Friday, 17 January 2014


THE STORY OF A EARRING
    "Mummy!Can I have that cute earrings in your ear?"asked eleven year old Amy."Of course!"said her mother with a pleasant smile."You may have it when you are older and remember,you will really have to take care of it and don't ever left it unattended.It is one of my most precious earrings!"warned her mother.

        Hello,I am a earring.I am special from the other earrings because I am the only unique one.I don't have other earrings who looks exactly like me.I am made in Korea and I shape like a little diamond with a star on top od the diamond,and was sold in a city name dongdaemun.That was how I met my current owner which is Amy' mother Alicia.
"Ohhh look at that earrings!it is so unique!It will definitely look best with my dress on!"I stared at the person and get excited for my future.I am confident that the owner will treat me well.
Soon I am kept in a little pouch and secured will soft cloths by the side.My owner bought me back and landed in a beautiful place called singapore.I get more and more excited to meet my owner's daughter when I found out that she had a daughter.My owner brought me to a huge house with small little lights decorated around the tree there.
Suddenly, a girl with blonde hair rush out of the house and hug my owner."mummy!!"she yelled
    After since then,I was well taken care of and felt very happy to have such a great owner.         However,my life began to change when Alicia gave me to her daughter on her twelve year old birthday.I was left unattended after I had change my owner.Amy just throw me in a deep dark and black scary box and left me there without polishing and using me...
       A few weeks later,Amy throw the rest of her toys into the box and tape it up.The toys in the box some were spoil and some have cracked in it.



     Through the hole of the box,I can see Alicia picking the box up and putting it on the dining table.I am glad that Alicia was going to find me,but I was wrong again she was taking me to a dark place which I can't see anything.

     A few days later,a young woman which looks purely kind and innocent went to pick me up...
She keep me in her handbag and brought me to the orphanage.She wash and polish me until I was once clean and bright again.She gave me to one of the girl name Kelly. She had pure and cute innocent smile.
    This is the story of a earring.
I hope you like the story 
Thank you for reading it :p 
:) 

1 comment:

  1. She had pure and cute innocent smile.(wrong) It should be... She had a pure and innocent smile

    ReplyDelete