Saturday, 19 April 2014

English reflection

           The English lessons so far were fun and interesting as miss Foo make our lessons interesting by showing us funny puns. I have learnt that puns always have two meanings and are usually in a cartoon or picture. My English standard is not that excellent as what is expected, but I will try harder to be better in my English and score at least a A2 or even a A1. 

             To work harder, I will have to pay more attention to the lessons taught in class, ask questions when needed, and revise the things taught in class. The teachers can help me by making me speak more in class, make the lesson more fun and interesting for all so that everyone will have the energy and the mindset to study when the lesson is fun and interesting. We, of course also have to do our part in working hard to do well in our studies. From now on, I will have to study harder for my upcoming exams. 

                                                       ------- 208 words-----

No comments:

Post a Comment