Monday, 9 June 2014
June Holiday assignment (Book Review)
1. Tittle of author: Jeff Kinney
Tittle of Book: Diary of a wimpy kid
2. The plot: A Valentine's Day dance at Greggory Heffley's middle school turned his world upside down. Mostly everyone in Greg's school had a date for the dance while Greg did not have one. Greg scrambles to find a date, he is worried that he will be left out on the cold big night. His best friend Rowley, does not have prospects either, but there is a small consolation that a girl Abigial , turns out that her date had "family obligation" and could not go with her to the dance, Greg sees it as a chance and ask her out.
An unexpected twist gives Greg a partner for the dance and decide to leave Rowley the odd man out. But a lot can happen in one night...
3. I like the book because it is very hilarious and have an unexpected twist in the story.
4. My favourite part of the book is the unexpected twist on the Valentine's Day night. It is very surprising and hilarious at that part.
5. I do not want to change because the plot is already plan meticulously and keeps the reader excited and curious what is going to happen next.
6. I would recommend this book. The book is recommended for people who likes to read hilarious books.